Wednesday, November 23, 2016

sunday style report: denim and leather

Sometimes easy outfits are the best. I love when I can wear one dress and not have to worry about matching or coordinating a top and a bottom, skirt or pants. A dress is super convenient for so many reasons.
This shirt dress is still going strong and on repeat every month or so. My husband doesn't like it at all, but I do and it makes my life easier.

I got this new leather wrap bracelet this week and love it so much! My wrists are pretty tiny so I was happy to have this come and fit me perfectly!
Hopefully the leather accessories will cancel out my awkward faces, ha! This is the best of the bunch.














Shirt dress- Old Navy
Earrings- Nickel and Suede
Bracelet- LieBaMarket

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete