Saturday, September 10, 2016

style report: saying good bye to summer...no, please stay

It's a sad day when I wake up and feel too chilly to put on shorts. I love wearing jeans, but I still want my warmer days to last. I will take September-October any day. In southern California, those are the best months.
This was the first week I wore pants while dropping off my youngest at school. I quickly changed out of them into shorts the first chance I got when the chill was gone.

These straight cuff jeans are a new one for me. I got them at the gap factory and decided they are pretty cute. They were kind of tight on my first order, so I exchanged them for a less constricting, larger size. I'm not ever sure I could wear true skinny jeans!



zipper clutch- edeenut
earrings- Nickel and Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment