Friday, August 5, 2016

groceries in bulk from Boxed, like costco

About six months or so I started using a grocery delivery system called Boxed. They are similar to costco, where their items come in bulk and you get a deal on the price. But the best part for me, they are delivered right to my door. Delivery is fast too, sometimes the next day but usually two days after purchase they are on my front door.
I love the option of getting items delivered to my door in between my regular costco runs. And if I know that we will not be making a trip to costco anytime soon Boxed comes in handy.


I only buy a few certain items through Boxed, but for me it is so worth it. If you spend more than $50 your items ship for free as well. The price of the items last time I compared were similar to costco or less than a $1 more. For the free shipping the price is worth it to me, because I get my things soon, and I don't have to drive to get them, gas alone would cost more than the couple dollars difference in price.

There is no subscription to Boxed, you are able to go and order anytime you want without having a monthly or yearly fees. You just pay for what you want to purchase, when you want to purchase it.
Boxed also has a rewards system, you earn 1% back on every purchase you make. So far I've been able to apply my earnings to my future purchases as well.
I used a free code when I first tried out Boxed from my friend and got $10 off my first purchase as well as free shipping. If you want to try it out for yourself, you can also get $10 off your first purchase.
Use my invite code during checkout at Boxed and see what you think!
my invite code: 7GFCN


These are a few of the items I purchase every time. 
Cheerios, regular and honey nut, Honey bunches of oats, Fig bars, laundry soap. The laundry soap comes with the spout taped closed for protection, and it is secured in a thick plastic bag in case of leaking. All the extra space is filled in with air packets so nothing has ever come squished or damaged. Sometime I order from Amazon subscribe and save and the things are squished.


I wanted to share this company with you but wanted to be sure I really loved it first. So after months of reorders, I can honestly say that I love it. My last order, I included a black t-shirt I thought was cool. If I didn't love the company there is no way I would be sporting the shirt :)

*This is not a sponsored post, and I'm not getting paid for this, I just love to share a good thing with you when it makes my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment