Wednesday, June 15, 2016

style report: june gloom

June Gloom is getting a little old. I keep thinking one day I'll wake up and it'll just be sunny, but no it keeps holding on for one more day.
I imagine that is how I would feel if I lived in the Pacific North West. I would go to bed thinking it has to be sunny when I wake up only to discover nope, just another gloomy day with no sunshine. I would go crazy and most likely spend my days in bed.
But thankfully, I know the sun will shine again here in Southern California so I just keep hoping that today's the day the sun will come. July will make it up to me and I can't wait!
Leggings are a pretty comfy thing to wear in the chilly June Gloom. I was pretty opposed to leggings for years, and avoided them. One day I gave in, and now I think they are pretty nice!
Believe it or not, these are the first pair of leggings ever I bought two years ago. And they were from Walgreens! Just hanging on the side isle and I decided to add them to my cart. They are a nice thick black knit.


Shirt dress- Old Navy
Leggins- Walgreens (ha!)
Belt- it's a vintage wool belt
  Clutch- Gussy Sews
Watch- Fossil

2 comments:

  1. If you were a true PNWer, you would wake up and say Yay! Gloom! Yay! ;) We mossybacks hate the evil scareball in the sky. Plus, guilt free crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm glad that some do like the weather without the sun. Isn't it great that there is a spot of the country that can satisfy us all!? My sister loves the PNW and the lack of sun :)

    ReplyDelete