Wednesday, May 11, 2016

summer style: casual to dressy

For me, there is nothing like a cut off pair of denim shorts for my favorite summer day. They are always comfortable and look amazing!
I inherited a pair of denim capri pants from my older sister, over ten years ago! I wasn't a fan of the capri style but loved the waist and pockets. I kept them and cut them off into shorts. I have worn them every summer since because they were instantly my favorite pair of shorts. I have yet to duplicate the comfort and look of these shorts with any other cut off denim. Believe me, I've tried plenty because I know these will wear out eventually.

On any regular day, these shorts can be worn with a favorite tee shirt. But they can also be dressed up if you want to up your style one day.
I paired it with a satin button up top, with pin tucks running down the front and a sparkly blue statement necklace. Keeping it simple with a pair of sandals on the feet.


shorts: very old, Old Navy cut offs
shirt: Forever 21
sandals: Saltwater
zipper wallet: edeenut 
necklace: Perry Street Adaline Necklace, from Rocksbox

Get your free month of Rocks Box Jewelry with invite code: edithBFF11

No comments:

Post a Comment