Wednesday, May 25, 2016

leather tear drop earrings from Nickel and Suede

If I'm not wearing earrings I feel kind of naked. Even if there are days I don't really get dressed up or leave the house, I still love to have a pair of earrings in. Over the years I have gone from studs to only wearing dangle earrings and now the larger the better. I'm not a huge earring girl but I do like them big now. I have stopped buying certain styles because they are just too small for my liking.
I mentioned when I got my ears pierced here in this story. 

For a while I have noticed Nickel and Suede Earrings around on social media. I was intrigued and seriously thought I better try them out because they claim to be life changing and lightweight, even though they were pretty large. I hesitated at first because of the price, but then I realized that the cost is what is what I usually spent on earrings in the past that I love. So I bit the bullet and bought my first pair of leather teardrop earrings. A few days after wearing them, I had to buy another pair, I loved them so much. And then the next month, bought my third pair! It's been two months and I'm not really interested in going back to any of my other earrings!
I got all my pairs in size medium. Small seemed too small and I wasn't ready to go all the way up to large. I am super happy with medium and think they are the perfect size for me now. I may like to try the large some day though.


These are lightweight and make a bold statement when worn, without even feeling them. I also love the subtle smell of leather through out the day, it is one of my most favorite smells ever.

These leather tear drops have accompanied me on school pick up runs and scout drop off, piano lessons, the orthodontist, hockey games and to church on Sunday. They are easily dressed up or perfect for everyday casual wear. If I didn’t apply make-up one day, I still felt put together.

Right after my braces side band broke!


T-shirt- (image of my Dad's vintage Chevy Impala) for our family reunion, designed by Stock Pal
Jeans- Target
Earrings- Nickel & Suede
Purse- Fossil

*This is not a sponsored post, and I'm not getting paid for this, I just love to share a good thing with you when it makes my life easier.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these earrings! I think the size of them looks perfect on you. I am going to have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete