Sunday, April 24, 2016

sunday style report: Vintage style

I shaved my legs this week! Usually I don't wear short skirts or dresses to church on Sunday, but earlier this week was hot so I had been wearing shorts. I was also hot in church today, usually I'm freezing and like long dresses but this week I had a jacket in case it was chilly.
The skirt is a wool blend and has these cool pin pleat details on the front. It zips in the back and has a neat brown belt accent. It was brand new with tags on it still when I scored it from my sister's friend. They found these awesome clothes from a basement back in our college days and the clothes found were original vintage 70's most with the vintage new tags attached still.




skirt- vintage
jacket- Old Navy
shoes- Mia
earrings- Belleza Mia
bracelet- Rocksbox

Get your free month of Rocks Box Jewelry with invite code: edithBFF11  
 
Earlier this week I was headed to school meetings and also kid's doctor appointments. We've been having such beautiful days and I love wearing shirts that are not tank tops but are still cool enough with cap sleeves that don't make me sweat.
This shirt is an awesome vintage find from college. It was originally dated in the 70's and was in the same batch of clothes as the skirt above. Here are a few close up details in this post, of the shirt I love so much.




shirt- Vintage
jeans- Target
sunglasses- Target
shoes- Patagonia
earrings- Nickel and Suede size medium


No comments:

Post a Comment