Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Eggs and Celebrating

I hope your weekend is filled with enrichment and fun as you celebrate Easter. My weekend is filled with family time and listening to the General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ Of latter Day Saints.
Here is  a special video I want to share with you this Easter weekend. I know that Jesus Christ lived. He walked the Holy Land, working miracles and teaching truth. Then He was crucified. But His death was not the end. Because of His Resurrection, we will live again. Because of His sacrifice, we can rise above sin to experience true joy. Because He lives, we can find His help and healing every day of our lives.



During our conference watching breaks, we like to celebrate Easter with a fun egg hunt, dinner and treats.
My kids love re-enacting the Easter egg hunt many times (even if there is no candy involved).  These little wooden eggs are such a fun size for little kids to hide over and over again all month long. They are perfect for hiding inside in the family room or living room. I got them from stick_it_on shop on etsy.

easter-eggs

I like to display my eggs on the piano in a ceramic pot my dad made.
I'm not in a hurry to take down Easter decorations right after Easter so we get enjoy the Spring colors all month long.

easter-colored-eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment