Thursday, February 26, 2015

behind the scenes: assembly line sewing

I'm pretty happy to sew in an assembly line. I actually enjoy it. I wonder how many people might think it's boring.
For Valentine's Day, I offered a gift set, along with, Bellazamia Jewelry, that included a red linen padded pouch of mine and an arrow necklace of hers with some other goodies.
We offered ten of these set and I decided to take some pictures of my fun assembly process.

Here is the beginning process, getting the fronts and backs prepared with the lining and zippers all stacked up.


After adding the zippers, the sides and bottoms need sewn together and then some trimming.




 The final product, all packaged up and ready to ship off to their new homes!



1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable. I'm an assembly-line fan, too. It's quite effective and time-saving!

    ReplyDelete