Tuesday, May 14, 2013

tuesday {shop} updates & a winner

Did you have a relaxing Mother's Day weekend? I sure hope you were treated to something special! I enjoyed some yummy Indian food for dinner Saturday with my family and Golden Spoon frozen yogurt for dessert. Sunday was church, chocolate, migraine, piano recital, and BBQ dinner. I enjoyed it all, even though the nap I snuck in was no relief for the migraine.

New products to make their way to the shop are shorter lengths of the mini bunting spools. Instead of a full 6ft wooden spool, you can purchase a smaller amount, 2ft, on a mini rustic branch.
This size is perfect for just one cake or cupcake plate as a hanging mini bunting attached to wooden dowels.
-A fourth of July BBQ will be festive with the dessert topped using this red, white, and blue mix.
-Circus and carnival themed Birthdays will be a hit with the colorful mix of reds, blues, greens and more...
-"It's a nice day for a white wedding", with a little black tossed in. 





Next,  choose your own design! with these fun Sunnies cases, choose your own main fabric and a coordinating ruffle fabric.  Use your creativity and put together something that is All You!
Here are a few sneak peak combos.





Finally, announcement of our winner from the Sew Mama Sew giveaway day. I want to thank you all for entering, there was quite a large turn out and I'm so happy to say that Stephanie @ Quarter Incher. is the winner.
Thank youall again!!

~Edith

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet are those little teeny buntings on the twig! I'm Pinning them right away! Love, love ,love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buntings are so fun. My favorite case is the glasses case :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making some bunting for my classroom. It's a portable and looks quite similar to that of an oatmeal box-yes, it really is that boring. I have a modge-poge of orange, blue, green, pink, and brown fabric, but was wondering what's the best way to make the most of the fabric I have. Do I need to cut out two pieces and sew them together? Or just cut out the fabric and sew the twine along the top? Any suggestions on how to make big bunting would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete