Friday, May 10, 2013

hardly enough time


When telling the time I need to be able to see the hands on the clock. I have never really liked to tell time with digital clocks or watches and have been more comfortable with analog. My husband is the exact opposite and so are my children.  I love to be able to see the whole picture, I guess. With digital I feel so limited and confined to the 3-4 numbers it shows. With the round styles, I can easily visualize how much time I have -or don't have- because I never have enough!

I love how clocks can be so creative and artistic and individual. That last one above is made with recycled license plates! For my office, I am on the hunt for the perfect clock. A clock that is not a simple white one. I want a work of art on my sewing room/office wall. I'm leaning towards lots of color or a unique metal one.

1 comment:

  1. I like the one with lots a color, or none :)

    ReplyDelete