Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the best crescent rolls ever.

Just popping in to share a new discovery. These crescent rolls are a new find from pinterest. I've made them twice now with my kitchen aid and both times worked great. They make two jelly roll sheets with 32 rolls total. We eat them like they are going out of style. You must try them if you are a bread lover like me.
The recipe is from this post here.
It is very similar to the Lion House roll recipe that I make too from my Lion House recipe book. I love the Lion House in Salt Lake City, Utah and when ever we visit Utah we make a special trip north to eat at the Lion House Pantry.


Do you have  a new found recipe from pinterest? I would love to hear about it and try it!

And in facebook giveaway news, feel free to hop on over and enter to win by commenting on this Easter Basket thread. Winner announced tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment