Wednesday, February 27, 2013

new markdowns & spring arrivals

I've been having fun with color mixing. Here is a peak of some new bright color sunglasses cases I've added to the shop today.



The sun is out and I think it's ready to stay, crossing fingers, that means sunglasses are in full force. I love stashing my case in my purse and so I'm able to slip my glasses in and out when needed. I like to leave the zipper open sometimes :)

A couple cases have been marked down to a great price of $14 so be sure to snag those if you like the prints. If you are a member of my newsletter then you got this announcement first and were able to get first dibs. Sign up here at this link so you get updates first, before facebook and the blog posts here.
Newsletter Sign Up Here.

There are also some fun new prints for wrist straps/ key fobs.



Sun shining also means time to get our yard out of winter mode. We've been getting the hill in our yard weed free. Every year this hill gets hit hard when it rains. Our winter in CA is full of spurts of rain. For a week at a time it rains and the water helps those darn weeds grow. We need to just plant some pretty ground cover, and finish that low block wall, and mow the grass... The grass has only needed to be mowed a handful of times this winter and it has been growing in funny patches.







1 comment: