Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday shop update

There was busy-ness going on here in my office this weekend. A little bit of organizing and building furniture. Can't wait to show you after pictures.

A few new products have graced the shop shelves with some fun fabric prints.
A favorite photographer customer requested a garland in a blue winter theme. I have one more available and it's ready to ship  {HERE}



Saying Good Bye to Winter, Here is the newest case for you sunglasses. It's been bright and sunny for me the last couple weeks and that means Spring isn't too far away. I'm loving it!
Black Chevron with bright pink and red ruffle {HERE}



MINI coin pouch with vintage blenders and floral ruffle front ruffle is so tiny and cute {HERE}


MEDIUM pouch in Aqua and coral dots! {HERE}



And I've restocked a popular color of mini bunting spools just in time for Spring weddings!
 Black and White {HERE}







1 comment: