Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas shop update & a sale

I'm excited for the next two weeks to enjoy lots of fun traditions with my family. My boys are smack dab in the middle of their Lego advent calendar. They take turns opening each door to build the little creation for the day.
I still like to do little tradition with them every day so I also hung our fabric advent calendar up to use. Each pocket has a little note in side with a little fun activity. Tonight's fun included watching a Charlie Brown Christmas.

I sold all the smaller versions of my advent calendar at the Boutique earlier this month and the rest in my shop afterwards, but this last one I kept for us. I was getting tired of the original one we had and wanted a change so I saved this last one for my family to keep.




In the shop I also have some Christmas cards/gift tags that are the perfect size for a small little note and a name.  2 3/4" X 4".
For the Christmas sale I'm offering free shipping on every order over $50.00 this week ($50 before CA sales tax), until Saturday night. No need to enter any shipping code just check out as usual and I will refund all shipping charges right back to you!








No comments:

Post a Comment