Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Window trim & October Goodies

We've been in our house for about 6 years now. I'm kind of surprised; I always had in my mind that we would have moved by now. Mostly because we have moved a few times since we've been married (12 years this Jan:) and this is by far the longest we have ever been in one place.

We've slowly done things to the house to make it our home over the years. One thing we did that was a pretty big thing was replace all the old aluminum single pain windows a couple years ago.  My husband had intended to frame them on the inside but things just came up and he got busy at work and it got put aside. Finally, this weekend, my husband started on the trim in the bathrooms first.
Now hopefully the rest of the windows will go fast. I love the way it's looking.




In shop news,
Are you on my email newsletter mailing list? If not now would be the time to join. Every month I try to have a special deal or sale and my newsletter subscribers are first to know about it. Then I post it to facebook and then to my old blog here, and as you can see, this poor blog hardly ever gets updated. SO you would be wise to join the newsletter for the updates first and get a jump on your Christmas shopping. You can sign up now right HERE.

Right now I'm having a sale on LITTLe pouches, 2 for $20. They are normally  $15 in my shop so that is a $10 savings!

You can see the facebook album with the deal details right HERE.  It will run through Thursday.


 My LITTLe pouches are 5" X 7", flat, fully lined inside with a coordinating fabric print, and have a layer of softness in between. The zipper opening has fabric zipper stops for a nice finished look.

Shop early for Christmas! Get one for you, one for a friend, one for a sister, your Child's teacher, stash them with goodies and a gift card for an instant reusable gift!





2 comments:

  1. Wow - that really added to the appeal of the window, didn't it? Amazing, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I was telling my husband we need to do that too, then I realized we don't have a window in our shower :(

    ReplyDelete