Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sew Funky Market recap

I was lucky to have my sister here with me for the Sew Funky Market earlier this month.
I kept the booth pretty much the same as it was the week before for the Penelope Lane Boutique but added another white shelf for my sister's insulated lunch bags and yoga bags to fit on.

Here is a big group picture of all the participants (we are in the back row 4th and 5th from the left) then me adding some last minute touches to our booth and the shelf of colorful lunch bags.





We were neighbored by such nice people. Here are a few of our favorites we met and enjoyed talking with through out the day. It's fun to meet others who are involved in handmade businesses and love what they make! Hope to run into them again.

Linnea, of Bird Of Virtue. We fell in love with her earrings. She designs them and cuts them from wood and then adds the color. This is my favorite pair.



 Kelly, from wee drool  makes the cutest screen printed bibs. These would have been perfect for my youngest when he was a baby because he would soak through everything and my husband would have loved the style and images on the front.


and Kara, from hermosa beach soap co. I love the idea of using handmade laundry soap, I'm just too lazy to make it.




Don't forget to check out my October Goodies sale going on facebook. Details here. Next months sale will be something new so sign up for first notice with my email newsletter HERE.

1 comment: