Friday, September 7, 2012

Southern CA, come shop in person

Hey hey! guess what is coming up faster that I can believe?
Two Southern California Craft Boutiques! And I'll be at both :)
Great time to get some early Christmas shopping in!

First off this month, Sep 29th, is the Penelope Lane Boutique, North Orange County's Handmade market. There will also be a mini blog conference going on in the next door room. See all the info here to sign up for the conference.




Up next, October 5-6th, is the Fall Sew Funky Market Place. This will be my second time participating in this show and I'm so excited. My sister is also coming to join me in this show so I'm even more excited this time!
You can  get an early bird VIP shopping pass for Friday night and shop before the doors open to the general public. The first hour or two in the doors are crazy, that is when you have to act fast and buy what you want because that is what everyone else is doing and it may not last long. The early  bird pass is a great deal for those who want to shop with a little less stress of the rush!



If you're in the area be sure to stop by one or both events and check out the new products and new fabric selections I will be offering. If you joined in the sunglasses case sale I had through Veryjane.com then you saw a little sneak peek of some new fabric combos I'm in love with.



I will also have some Halloween garlands and buntings on hand for decorations. This is such a fun time of year, so many parties! These will make your decorating easy and festive.



No comments:

Post a Comment