Thursday, April 12, 2012

a few new things

I have a few new products that I have introduced to my shop. I'm loving putting all sorts of fabric combinations together. But first, by request, I have finally gotten an email newsletter that I send out. It's low key and it only goes out every now and then.
To get early bird news and special deals sign up at this link: http://eepurl.com/jzSbD

Also, you can follow me on face book: It's kind of nice to post to facebook with my phone. Because of that, I am guilty of hanging out there more than this blog sometimes.
https://www.facebook.com/Edeenut


Now on to the new products,
Newly designed SHOW OFF toy BAGS are one thing that I'm really excited about. They have been in the shop for a while now but the new thing about them is the size. I make them bigger now. They hold more and the zippers have a bigger zipper pull on them for little fingers to grasp easier.

The newer size is 10" wide and 11" tall with a generous 2 1/2" flat bottom gusset. Check out all the details here.
The red and blue number bag is the smaller size that I will no longer be making anymore. Check your emails soon, if you are on my mailing list, to be notified when those smaller remaining bags will be discounted.




I also have a couple new garlands for all your upcoming party needs. Circus or carnival Birthday anyone?



And lastly for now, Flea Market Fancy anyone? It's pretty nice isn't it!? I love the fabric but can't let it sit on my shelf forever. It makes a beautiful cell phone sized wallet/purse and flat zipper pouch.


2 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about making a "Happy Birthday" flag garland? I would snap that sucker up in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for a blog award:

    http://creativeinspiraciones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete