Thursday, December 1, 2011

small fabric gift bags

These tiny treat bags are really tiny. I had to put a bottle of nail polish next to it as a reference.
They are perfect to use a party favors or shower favors. You can give them for Christmas full of fun things like nail polish, handmade soaps, and lotions tubes. My sunglasses fit in the m nicely too.



I made these bags to enter in a contest allpeoplequilt.com was having. I really wanted to enter and have a chance to win a new Bernina sewing machine (my dream machine). But after 2 weeks of emailing and trying to get a hold of someone, ANYONE, with customer service or technical support I came to the realization that they have the worst customer service and not even a phone number to call. I guess wasn't destined to enter I guess.
I would upload my photos to My Share photo album and then they would not show up, it's like the album would disappear into the great cyber unknown. I tried this countless time with the same results... The worst part: while I did this over the 2 weeks period, I could see others entering their albums. Someone will sure be lucky, but it's not me, the deadline to enter was yesterday.

So moving on. I thought I would at least show you that I have been sewing. Maybe I'll use these bags as school, piano, and church teacher gift bags.



3 comments:

  1. They're very cute and I'm sure the school, piano and church teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have some very cute tiny totes as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened across these on Pinterest. I love them! Thank you for posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete