Tuesday, August 9, 2011

yes, it's true

Summer is really over here. Soon I'll be sending kids back to school and I'll be pulling out my sewing machines after I get my house in order. Spending over two weeks away from home will mess up your routine for sure but boy was it nice.

I'm looking forward to some creating time very soon.
While visiting with my sister in Utah she introduced me to pinterest. I've heard about it and seen it around but avoided it on purpose. When she showed me a few of her things I had to start my own to save them so now I may be regretting it but also a bit more organized on the web.

The beautiful Utah mountains from my vacation.


After being in Utah for a while we headed right to the lovely Colorado River, where it was still 100 degrees after the sun went down. The kids had a blast and it was fun to see my oldest one get up on the knee board his first try and being a daredevil while being pulled on the raft.



I'll be back soon.

1 comment: