Wednesday, June 1, 2011

new flannel board covers

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
I am being featured on Gen X Quilters today. I'm telling all about my sewing/quilting journey and showing my first quilt completed and my most recent quilt completed. Head on over and see what AnnMarie does on her blog. I always find interesting new bloggers from her features.
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :


It has been I while since I did something new for my flannel board stories. Lately my Baby E has been wanting to get out the stories we have and hear them, and "tell" them to me. I will have to make more stories for us for a larger variety.

I thought I would make a couple new flannel board slip covers to add to the shop for others to enjoy too. These are made to slip over a large piece of cardboard nice and tight. They are a tri-fold style, allowing them to stand on their own. They are a perfect size to tell any story on for children.



3 comments: