Tuesday, May 10, 2011

pretty { little } pouch swap

I am ready to send off my little zipper pouch to my partner. This Pretty { Little } Pouch Swap was right up my alley and so I couldn't resist joining.

My partner was wonderful with her requests, so easy going. She was interested in bright colors and grays with corduroy and linen. I decided against using linen as I see so many pouches with linen that they are a bit over done. I love this blue small-wale corduroy, I've had it for years and bought a lot of it at the time.

It's a larger size for holding all sorts of sewing supplies, as she hoped to use it for.
9" tall, 6" wide at bottom and 7 1/2" wide at top, with a 2" bottom gusset. There is a layer of cotton batting and interfacing on the front and back.

little zipper pouch red patched Front


pretty {little} pouch swap


little zipper pouch blue corduroy on the Back


pretty {little} pouch swap

3 comments:

  1. I think this might be my favorite one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That *is* cool, and I love your little label inside. :D

    ReplyDelete