Saturday, April 23, 2011

some spring sewing

It's that time again on Made By Rae. All sorts of Spring tops are being sewn as I type. Is yours in process? Because last year I was a runner up, I get to be a judge this year. If it's anything like lasts year's entries, I'm going to have a hard time judging the great tops.

Be sure to head on over to the Spring top pool on flickr to see all the entries so far. More are being added every day. If you want o enter one of your tops you've made then head on over to Rae's post on her blog about the details and how to enter.

2 comments:

  1. you're kidding me. You get to be a judge!!! super exciting. But I was going to actually try to enter something this year--If I make it very far then I guess I'll have to worry about you being bias. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to work on a top. . . I don't know if I'll get in done in time though. There are too many things on my plate right now. I have the fabric, I just need to create a pattern or find one I like.

    ReplyDelete