Saturday, April 30, 2011

finished up friday - sewing

I finished a larger order of these fun little pouches this week. Every single one is different. I love all the color. It's nice to have something to show that is completed instead of all my Works in Progress.


My favorite out of the bunch is this one.



I'm joining up a little late with Tyra and her party. It's a good motivation to get things finished up around my sewing table. I can't even count the number of my sewing projects in the works.

SilverLily Likes to Sew

3 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE your pouches. So cute and so fun with all the colors. Well done! That looks like a large order! Thanks for linking up with Finished It Up Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of pouches! They sure are cute. :D I like the one right on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to finish up a few projects!!! :) nice bags!

    ReplyDelete