Saturday, April 16, 2011

Denyse Schmidt fabric collection

I picked it up from my local Joanns today. When I was there a couple days ago it wasn't out yet, so I was hoping it was out on the shelves today.
I had 4 coupons to use and was so glad to find 10 of the 21 bolts from the collection out.
I also found out that Joanns accepts competitors coupons, so a 50% off coupon from Michael's will work.

Denyse Schmidt fabric collection


The fabric is so nice, it's so soft and silky. Very nice quilt shop quality. Of course you wouldn't expect anything less from Denyse Schmidt's fabric. The person who cut my fabric for me said it would be something they would have in stock regularly.

I'm excited to sew it up into lots of lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Went to my local jo-Ann's specifically to pick some up and they did not have any. I was sad.

    ReplyDelete