Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Show Off toy bags

I have good news, I've finally listed my great new invention in my shop, ahaahaa.
But seriously, I have had this idea for a while now and was finally able to get some made for my shop this week. I call them the Show Off Bag. They are the perfect thing for kids.
If you have kids you know what I'm talking about when I say they have to take their toys with them eeevry.where.

My little E has a bunch of toy cars, and when I say a bunch, I mean a whole bunch. He likes to play with them all, not just one or two, but a whole bunch at one time. He carries them with him from room to room and in the car when we drive places and to church. He needed something to keep them contained for on the go.



When I first showed him his very own Show Off bag, he knew exactly what to do with it.
His cars came right out of his old hard case and into the travel Show Off bag. It's also been used for books, a little magna-doodle, and soft loveys.



After some trial runs and working the kinks out, I have the pattern down to where it looks good and is functional. It is to a point that I'm happy to offer it to others and am confident that it will show my quality workmanship.
I am happy to say that it is fully lined and no seems are visible, even the show off window is cleanly concealed with no edges showing.



Anyway, there are a few in the shop now and some with custom fabric choices to choose from.

3 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. THOSE!!!
    What a GREAT idea. Sierra is totally in that "carry every favorite toy around with me every where she goes" stage. What a FUN idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable.

    I love how the handle comes off from the sides of the bag to stay out of the way. It would also be perfect to sling over a car seat head rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I really think that is a great product.

    ReplyDelete