Tuesday, March 15, 2011

orange kiss burlap purse

I am not sure why this fabric stood out to me so much when I bought it. Maybe because it is so bright and bold. But I really liked it when I bought it. I originally got it years ago to make my first stacked coin quilt Here. And then I had a lot left over just sitting in my stash. It is Alexander Henry, Bolero.


I found it the other day in my stash and paired it with some orange burlap to make a purse. It's a tote bag style purse. Also some more little zipper pouches to match it.
I really love how burlap adds a nice interesting texture.




This purse has two nice inner slip pockets on one side, the other side has my favorite, a private zipper pocket. I don't know about you but I like a place to keep things from mixing with my whole purse contents.
More images of the purse and matching zipper pouches can be seen Here, in my shop.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow I love this bag! I love the orange and the bold print. You have such a good eye!

    ReplyDelete