Saturday, March 12, 2011

#1 slipcover on csi project


My sister showed me the CSI blog earlier this week and said they were having a slipcover/upholstery challenge, telling me I should enter my couch slipcover. So I did.
I found out today that it was chosen as #1. It was a pleasant surprise, as there were so many lovely projects in the challenge that I really didn't have my hopes up.


Also, my slipcover is being featured over on Honey Bear Lane today in her slipcover reveal week. She was so kind to be the first to email me and congratulate me on winning. I had no idea until I read her email. I enjoy seeing a slipcovers and can't wait to see when she reveals her's this coming week.

And to answer all the other questions I have received about my slipcover and the method I used to made it and the fabric I used, I did a post HERE telling about it a bit that may be helpful to you.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. I am inspired by your slipcover. I need to make mine, but crocheted a throw blanket in the mean time to cover up the arm rest holes.

    So exciting to be #1

    ReplyDelete