Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm in love with zippers

I love making these little zipper pouches. So many different possibilities and color combination's. I'm loving this red and aqua right now.

Some with a waterproof lining for cosmetics and hair product mini bottles.



Also some non waterproof ones for anything.



I have many more in my head to create and add to my shop.
Also look for some other type bags making their way within the next couple weeks. I'm planning for a full shop.

I plan to do a giveaway within that time too, so be sure to become a follower of my blog so you'll know when that will be and also because the winner will be one of my followers. You will get to choose your own pouch if you are the winner.

3 comments:

  1. I love that red and aqua one. Where do you get your labels? I've been thinking about getting some. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags look great! I love the red and aqua one and the brown and blue one! I can't wait for the giveaway. I also love the labels and would like to know where they are from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I'm excited for the chance to win one. I've been checking out your shop and seeing the fun additions.

    ReplyDelete