Wednesday, January 19, 2011

really, I do complete things...

...but I just have too many WIP (work in progresses) at the moment.
This week I have one sewing project that is not for me to keep.


It's a commissioned project, and it's something I enjoy doing. You see, if I want to keep sewing things for me I need to spend a bit of my time sewing for others too.

This Waverly fabric is from Fabric.com on another steal of a deal, it went right on sale as I was about to purchase it. It's outdoor fabric as well and it's going to cover some patio chair cushions, including zippers and piping.
They will ship within the week, so by next Wednesday I can move a new WIP on the table.

3 comments:

  1. So cool that it went on sale before you pressed that button! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what it is going to become. You always make everything look so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it will make for a very beautiful patio. I wish I could sew cushion covers like that! : )

    Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete