Tuesday, August 25, 2009

organizing your flannel board stories & samuel the lamanite

I decided it would work out nicely to put the paper with the story on it and the story pieces in a clear sheet protector when I was all done making a story. Then stick the sheet protector in a 3 ring binder.
organize stories 1

organize stories 2

organize stories 3

organize stories 4

This story is Samuel The Lamanite. It comes from The Friend Magazine, I found it in the past issues, September 2002. If you click the image, on The Friend's site, to enlarge it, it is not that big. I wanted mine larger so I made it bigger in photoshop and added the words as well so it would print onto the same sheet of paper.
Here is my copy, you can click it to print the larger size.



You can also see I drew some arrows and rocks to add to my story.
samuel the lamanite

1 comment:

  1. This is a good one! Fun way to teach your kids about the scriptures. At our house, the FHE lessons are from the Nursery manual and last approximately 2 minutes!

    ReplyDelete