Saturday, August 29, 2009

burlap buckets

This shelf is in Baby E's room. It was full of some baby junk, you know, lotions, Q-tips, brush, hand sanitizer, diaper cream...
I wanted to contain it and hide it. So I made some burlap buckets.

burlap buckets


burlap buckets

These buckets were inspired by this talented lady.
I used burlap for the outside in a soft green color, that matches the walls perfectly. For the inside I used a thick canvas duck cloth to give it a little something to stand up with.
Three buckets that are 7" wide fit across the top shelf and hid everything just like I wanted.
But they needed a little something more...

burlap buckets

Fabric paint, brush, stenciled numbers printed off the computer (backwards), and an easy little something more makes a big difference.

burlap buckets with painted number


burlap buckets with painted number


burlap buckets


burlap buckets

3 comments:

  1. SO cute!! I love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME.
    I need some organization in a serious way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! great bags and i loove the numbers!

    ReplyDelete