Wednesday, February 25, 2009

avocado i love you

This is what I had for dinner tonight. Cayenne-Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Salsa
(Brown rice and broccoli in the background)


Here is Martha's picture. I did not cook the chicken breast whole. I like to cut mine up because the ones I get are huge, so I cut them into three smaller pieces. They also cook faster when smaller.
I also added fresh diced tomatoes to my avocado salsa because everything is just better with tomatoes.


The avocado salsa is so simple and adds such a yummy flavor to the chicken. I can't get enough of it! You can tell by looking at my picture, hardly any of the chicken is peaking out from under the blanket of salsa. This is also very delicious for left overs because the salsa has had a chance for the flavors to blend more.

No comments:

Post a Comment