Wednesday, January 7, 2009

heat it up this winter


The most used by far Christmas present I received would be this cute little bag. I use it every night. It's a nice little heat/cold wheat filled bag. I'm a house coat wearing girl (usually a sweat shirt or hooded jacket) I get cold so easy, and I don't even live where the winter is harsh so I have no excuse.

This little bag came with a note attached, microwave it for a couple minutes or toss it in the freezer and use accordingly. I personally prefer the microwave usage. I hate sleeping in socks because they get twisted and my feet get cold. This little bag solved my problem, two minutes in the microwave, toss it under my sheets down by my feet and I sleep perfect.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment on our blog- we have found so much peace and comfort through the thoughts and experiences of others, so thank you! love, sara

    p.s. i am a beginning quilter, and your blog is adorable. i think i'll be visiting often for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those...I use it for my neck muscles when they get tight...and for my tummy...and yes to keep warm!

    ReplyDelete