Thursday, December 11, 2008

tradition for the belly

What would Christmas be like without our favorite traditional foods?
I can't leave out something I have been able to enjoy for over 7 years now. My husband grew up eating these scotcharoos, they are called, and every year at his mom's house we get to enjoy a big pan of them. Sometimes the pan runs out and more have to be made (I'm talking a 13" X 20"ish size of pan).
I made them one year to share with friends on goody plates but they are just not as good when you have to make them yourself. I'm so glad his mom makes them every year.

1 comment:

  1. OH man! I want some of these right now. I've been looking through your Christmas stuff to get ideas for this season :) You're very organized and have your blog set up very well - i.e. the to do list for 2010. I need one of those.

    ReplyDelete