Sunday, December 14, 2008

light shows

Be sure to join on in for Kimba's Christmas show and share. I love this time of year and seeing everyone's ideas and decorations. Then check my daily Christmas tradition postings and share your own.




Driving around to see houses in the neighborhood we saw a few worth oooohing! and aaaahing! over. This is a fun thing to do every year, one night we get in the car and drive to see the homes all decked out. Here was the big one for the evening, at the end of "Candy Cane lane" no joke, they had a huge sign at the beginning of the cul-de-sac welcoming you.
People were out of their cars taking pictures too.



I'm sure everyone has seen this light show, it's very entertaining. In case you have somehow missed it, go ahead and oooh! and aaaah! and enjoy. Then show me your lights or those in your neighborhood.


4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's some serious lights there. Very pretty. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to personally see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lights!
    I hope you'll visit soon, I will have my last giveaway of December this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic lights! Great! Wish I could see that in person. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete