Tuesday, December 9, 2008

how lovely are thy branches?

This is our first ever little tree that Mr. E and I had for our first married Christmas. We lived in a small apartment and weren't planning on being at home for Christmas so we didn't want to spend any money on a big tree, real or fake.

My Mother in Law had this tree and gave it to us. Even though we have a big tree now, I still get this little tree out every year and love it.
(The UNO game? we play it a lot.)

For the tree top I have this Baby Jesus that is glued on a clothes pin that is perfect with the little star up above. I wish for the life of me I could remember who gave it to me, I can't remember what friend made it. Keeping with the traditions, I'll be back tomorrow!



Update on the Christmas shopping: I'm so excited to report I have gotten mostly everything.

1 comment:

  1. Hey did I make that baby jesus ornament for you???
    I made a bunch of them one year when we lived in Cedar City.
    I made them for my primary class - I might have made them for family too. . . . .
    :)

    ReplyDelete