Sunday, September 28, 2008

baby girl shoes completed

I love these little shoes! I thought the pattern was the cutest, but after making these sweet little things I know for sure they are the cutest.


These are for a friend. She's having a baby in October. I tried hem on my little one and they fit, so I hope they fit the little girl and stay on because baby shoes are so hard to keep on.
I was originally going to make a pair for my sister's baby, who is now 2 months old. I better get to work on hers now.

1 comment:

  1. yep. You better hurry up. Those are about the cutest things ever!
    I downloaded a pattern long time ago and havn't ever used it. I really want to though. I really want to do lots of things. It stinks that I don't have my own little sew room any more. The exchange for the baby was definately worth it BUT I sure miss my creatively cluttered room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete